Ash– Wiki, Info, Skins and Attacks
“Ash gets annoyed whenever he needs to clean up his mess. If he’s fighting, his rage builds up and makes him faster and more dangerous, but he eventually calms down afterward.”
Ash is a Chromatic Brawler with high health, variable damage output and movement speed, and a short attack range. Ash’s Rage bar gets filled by a certain amount whenever he deals or receives damage, and it gives Ash speed boosts and damage boosts that increase the more his Rage bar is filled. He attacks by smashing his broom on the ground, sending a piercing shockwave that deals more damage the more Ash’s Rage bar is filled.
Tip for using Ash
- When playing as Ash, focus mainly on charging his fury bar as he matches other brawlers that deal much damage. That way, he’ll deal a greater amount of damage and get a faster movement speed.
- Try using Robot Rats to block incoming damage from your position.
- The brawler’s Super can act as a super of the other brawler in the game, the Tick since they have low health and can be used more against brawlers who have their health bar already affected. They will have to shoot and won’t regain your hit points.
- Ash’s attack has a certain delay, making him vulnerable to high-damage Brawlers like Bull, who can deal massive damage very quickly. When facing these Brawlers, attack them at the limit of range so they can’t hit all your projectiles and easily defeat you.
- As a heavyweight, Ash is stronger on maps with a lot of walls and bushes.
- It can be used in very aggressive strategies. You can cast his Super to the enemy team, weakening enemies and significantly increasing your Rage bar. Then use the increased damage from your fully charged Rage bar and the piercing ability of your attack to defeat enemies.
Range : 4.67 (Normal)
Reload : 1.4 Seconds (Fast)
1 Second (With Full Rage and Mad As Heck)
Super Sharge Per Hit : 16.8% 25.2% (Half Rage) 33.6% (Full Rage)
Projectile Speed : 5000
Attack Width : 1.67
Range : 5 (Normal)
Super Charge Per Hit : 3.75%
Projectile Speed : 1196
Rat Movement Speed : 1200
|Level||Health Per Rat||Damage Per Rat|
Ash angrily smashes down with his broom. Get out of the way, or you might bite the dust!
Ash winds up his broom and smashes it on the ground, sending a piercing shockwave. Although Ash reloads relatively quickly, the wind-up inhibits him from bursting his attack. This attack takes 0.7 seconds to complete.
Super: Little Helpers
Robotic rats for cleaning up? They explode on contact, dealing damage to opponents and significantly increasing Ash’s Rage level.
Ash throws down five robotic rats with low health and damage that chase the nearest enemy and explode upon contact with them in a 2-tile radius.
When hitting an opponent with his attack charges total, Ash gets even angrier. His Rage goes up by 200%.
When Ash has all his ammo, the next time he attacks an enemy, it charges his Rage bar by 37.5% (instead of 12.5%). This doesn’t affect his Super’s Rage charge rate.
Mad As Heck
Ash progressively gains up to 30% faster reload speed, equal to how enraged he’s become.
Ash reloads his attack up to 30% faster the more Rage he has. This Star Power will still take effect even without maximum Rage.
Though furious, Ash has to collect himself. A full rage meter will recover 2500 health when this Gadget is popped – less Rage, less recovery.
Ash will heal for up to 2500 health if his Rage bar is filled upon activation. However, this resets all of Ash’s Rage, and Ash cannot use this Gadget if Ash has no Rage.
Ash loses 40% health and instantly gains 40% rage.
Ash instantly loses 40% of his current health and gains 40% of his Rage. Since the health reduction is based on his current health, Ash cannot defeat himself when using this Gadget. The health reduction from this Gadget does not trigger his Trait if Ash can only use this Gadget when he has two health or more.
|Move Speed||4.00 Tiles Per Sec.|
How to get Ash?
This chromatic brawler can be unlocked with the 8th season at level 30. For players who buy the Brawl Pass, it will be guaranteed to be unlocked, and those who do not acquire the pass will be able to unlock it from level 30 with luck to find it in Brawl Mega Crates and Big Crates. Also, you can get a brawler through offers in the Store.
It’s relatively tricky to get the free brawler in the crates, but not impossible, so good luck!
None so far…
About Brawl Stars :
Fast-paced 3v3 multiplayer and battle royale made for mobile! Play with friends or solo across various game modes in under three minutes.
Unlock and upgrade dozens of Brawlers with powerful super abilities, Star Powers and Gadgets! Collect unique skins to stand out and show off. Battle in a variety of mysterious locations within the Brawliverse!
Check it out now: T-shirt Brawl Stars, Sweatshirt Brawl Stars, Hoodie Brawl Stars, Clothes Brawl Stars, Toy Brawl Stars, Figure Brawl Stars, Bag Brawl Stars, Mask Brawl Stars, Plush Brawl Stars, Wallet Brawl Stars, Sticker Brawl Stars, Accessories Brawl Stars, Merch Brawl Stars.