Crow – Wiki, Info, Skins and Attacks
“This enigmatic creature appeared in town one day. No one dares to ruffle its feathers – not anymore.”
The Raven is a Legendary brawler whose attack quickly launches three poisoned daggers at their tip those damage enemies on impact and then deal extra damage over time. He has a long range but little health. He moves a little faster than the other brawlers in the game.
In the global release it was renamed Corvo in Portuguese. But many players keep calling it Crow, so it’s up to you which name to use.
Tips for using Crow
- Crow’s daggers do little damage on their own, but their poison damage-over-time effect causes Crow’s victims to take double the damage of the initial attack alone.
- An interesting effect of Crow’s venom is that it prevents the poisoned brawler from recovering for a while, as the venom causes them to take damage for a long time. This can really get in the way of an enemy team’s ability to regroup quickly. Poison damage also causes the brawler to appear in the grass and also prevents poison brawlers from hiding for some time.
- Crow’s Super is a quick and easy getaway. If you’re low on health and brawlers are approaching, use your Super to fly. The ring of daggers will help to damage opponents in both the fall and the jump.
- Never use auto-aim to use super attack when low on health. This will launch you dangerously towards the nearest enemy.
- Crow daggers spread towards the target, so they deal less damage to isolated enemies the further away the enemy is. Get as close to enemies as possible to maximize damage when you can.
Default Crow Skin
White Crow Skin
Phoenix Crow Skin
Mecha Crow Skin
Dark Mecha Crow Skin
(10,000 Star Points)
Golden Mecha Crow Skin (50,000 Star Points)
Captain Crow Skin
Silver Crow Skin
Golden Crow Skin
Range : 8.67 (Long)
Reload : 1.4 seconds (Fast)
Projectiles per attack : 3
Super charge per hit : 7.12% 1.78% (poison)
Attack spread : 22.5°
Projectile speed : 3261
Attack width : 0.33
|Level||Damage per dagger||Poison Damage|
Range : 8.67 (Long)
Projectiles per super : 28
Super charge per hit : 6% 1.5% (poison)
Projectile speed : 3261
Super width : 0.33
|Level||Damage per dagger||Poison Damage|
Crow throws a triple threat of daggers. Enemies hit by the poisoned blades will take damage over time and have all healing effects reduced for the duration.
Crow throws three long-ranged daggers simultaneously in a slight spread. These daggers damage enemies upon contact while also inflicting poison over time. The poison lasts for four ticks, deals 25% of elemental damage, and prevents the enemy from healing automatically. Regardless of how many times Crow’s attack hits an enemy, they’ll only take one stack of poison at a time. Poisoned enemies have all healing sources reduced by 40% but this doesn’t affect Max’s Sneaky Sneakers Gadget.
Crow takes to the skies, throwing a ring of poisoned daggers around him both on take-off and landing.
Crow jumps into the air and throws 14 daggers around him that spread out as they travel. He then lands, firing another 14 daggers around him upon landing. The daggers from his Super behave identically to that of his attack. While in the air, Crow is entirely immune to all damage besides status effects and damage applied over time.
Crow’s poison saps the strength of enemies, who deal 25% less damage while poisoned.
Crow’s daggers apply an attack debuff, decreasing the damage output of a poisoned enemy by 25%. This Star Power only affects damage abilities. Affected enemies have an additional visual effect to indicate that this effect is active. The effect is lost when the poison wears off.
Crow deals +152 damage with his attack and Super to targets with 50% or less health.
If an enemy has less than 50% of their maximum health, Crow deals 152 extra damage per dagger with his primary attack and Super to the enemy, and the poison also deals 38 extra damage. In addition, their health bar turns pink instead of the usual red to indicate the Star Power’s activation. The effect is lost if the enemy heals back above50% health.
Crow gets a shield for 40% of incoming damage for 3 seconds.
All currently poisoned enemies are slowed for 5 seconds.
Crow slows all currently poisoned enemies for 5 seconds, even enemies out of Crow’s vision. The slow lasts for 5 seconds even if the poison wears off sooner.
How to get Crow?
Method 1: Buy a Legendary Brawler if available in the shop, which also unlocks the Brawler if the player does not own him already.
Method 2: Open as many Boxes as you can. To get new Brawlers in Brawl Stars, we have to open chests that we receive by playing the game, completing the trophy road, or buying them with gems.
Method 3: Buy gems to buy Mega boxes, But it is not guaranteed to get Crow of these boxes.
As this is a legendary brawler, you can earn it by opening crates. counting on luck. There is no magic formula or hack to win the Crow! Good luck getting it.
- On 8/16/17, Crow’s main attack and Super Damage increased to 80 (from 60) per dagger. Poison damage was reduced to 80 (from 90).
- On 12/9/17, Crow’s main attack range was reduced by 0.67 squares, and his Super charged slightly slower.
- On 7/12/17, the health and damage stats of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4. Also, Crow’s Super Leap got a new animation and ran faster.
- On 12/18/17, Crow’s Super was changed to charge slightly slower (needs to hit with 6 daggers + poison instead of 5 + poison), and the poison duration of his primary and Super attacks was reduced to 4 (was 5) seconds. Total damage remained the same.
- On 1/16/18, Crow’s Super Leap speed was reduced by 20%.
- On 3/21/18, Crow’s projectile size was increased.
- On 9/4/18, Crow’s main attack and super damage decreased to 300 (from 320).
- On 5/21/18, Crow’s Super was changed to charge slower (needs to hit 8 daggers + poison instead of 6 + poison), giving him a 21% nerf.
- On 5/29/18, Crow’s main attack and Super damage were reduced to 280 (from 300) per dagger.
- On 5/12/18, Crow’s Super was changed to require 8 daggers + poison to charge (from 9 + poison) fully.
- On 2/27/2019, the cooldown of your main attack decreased from 1.5s to 1.4s.
- On 4/15/2019, Balance increased direct attack damage to 300 (from 280 and Super damage increased to 300 (from 280).
- In the June 2019 Patch, the Golden Robot Crow and Dark Golden Crow Skins were added. The original Robot Crow will be added when it appears in the store.
- After Balancing on 9/18/19, your Star Power “Poison Aura” deals 13% less damage to enemies than 10%. There has also been an increase in the bonus damage of “Crow Vulture” Star Power, from 100 to 120.
- On 10/9/2019, Balance increased Main Attack damage from 300 to 320. Super attack damage increased from 300 to 320. Also increased damage reduction to enemies with Star Power “Poison Aura,” from 13% to 16%.
- With the Balance changes on 10/23/2019, the enemy damage reduction of Star Power “Poison Aura” has been increased from 16% to 20%.
- The March 17, 2020 Patch, the Penacho Protector Accessory, was added to the game.
- In the Balance of 04/06/2020, the amount of use per game of the “Penacho Protector” Accessory was reduced from 3 to 2.
- As of 8/18/2020, Balance implemented an increased duration of the “Slow Toxin” accessory from 2.5 seconds to 3.5 seconds.
- With the arrival of a Balance Update on 12/15/2020, the duration of the “Slow Toxin” accessory has been increased from 3.5 seconds to 5 seconds. The amount of defense protection of the additional “Penacho Protector” has been reduced from 60% to 40%. And the number of uses per match of the “Penacho Protector” accessory has been increased from 2 to 3.
- As of 1/27/2021, enemies poisoned by Raven now receive a 40% healing reduction from all sources. And slightly increased Super’s charge rate for the main attack from 15 to 14 dagger hits (not counting poison damage).
- As of 03/15/2021, with Star Power’s “Poison Aura,” damage reduction against poisoned enemies has been increased from 20% to 25%. And the extra damage against targets below 50% health has been increased from 120 to 152 with “Crow-Vulture” Star Powe
About Brawl Stars :
Fast-paced 3v3 multiplayer and battle royale made for mobile! Play with friends or solo across various game modes in under three minutes.
Unlock and upgrade dozens of Brawlers with powerful super abilities, Star Powers and Gadgets! Collect unique skins to stand out and show off. Battle in a variety of mysterious locations within the Brawliverse!
Check it out now: T-shirt Brawl Stars, Sweatshirt Brawl Stars, Hoodie Brawl Stars, Clothes Brawl Stars, Toy Brawl Stars, Figure Brawl Stars, Bag Brawl Stars, Mask Brawl Stars, Plush Brawl Stars, Wallet Brawl Stars, Sticker Brawl Stars, Accessories Brawl Stars, Merch Brawl Stars.