Leon – Wiki, Info, Skins and Attacks
“Leon fires a volley of blades at the target. His Super is a smoke bomb that makes him temporarily invisible.”
Leon is a legendary brawler who can turn invisible for a short time when using his Super. It has average health and significant damage if the enemy is nearby. As he fires the blades, his injury is reduced. He also has a fast movement speed.
Tips for using Leon
- He can do incredible damage if he hits all the blades in his close-range attack. Use walls and bushes to get as close to enemy Brawlers as possible and unleash a quick and deadly attack that has the potential to defeat all types of Brawlers today.
- In Robbery mode, his Super is best used to go behind enemy lines to attack the vault on the other side of the map.
- With his Super, he can be even more effective at ambushing Brawlers. Use it wisely to rush Brawlers and catch them off guard.
- It can be used effectively in Starfighter as well. His Super allows him to defeat opponents one by one, accumulating many stars for the team.
- His blades have a deceptively long-range and an extension that increases as they propagate. Takedown your enemies and charge up your Super before dropping into stealth to finish the job at close range.
- His Super can prove ineffective when used near an opponent when he knows his way around. Using your Super while hiding in the bushes can make your escape route increasingly unpredictable; By doing so, enemies may have a hard time finding you after shooting the now-unoccupied bushes.
- Stockpiling ammo is also particularly important for this character. Leon’s mediocre health and his relatively slow reload speed make him vulnerable while at close range with an enemy Brawler who managed to dodge/survive Leon’s attacks.
- His attack can be spread left or right while attacking, just like Bo. This power is beneficial when checking bushes and denying more areas.
- Even when invisible, he can be seen if he is holding the ball in Fute-Brawl. Please don’t use your super before catching the ball unless you have one of his Star Powers and use it for a speed buff or health backup.
Skins for Leon
Default Leon Skin
Shark Leon Skin
Werewolf Leon Skin
Golden Leon Skin
Sally Leon Skin
Red Leon Skin
Dino Leon Skin
Silver Leon Skin
Skins for Leon
Range : 9.67 (Very Long)
Reload : 1.9 Seconds (Normal)
Projectiles Per Attack : 4
Super Charge Per Hit : 12.625-5.05% (Close to Max Range)
Attack Spread : 17.5°
Projectile Speed : 3500
Attack Width : 0.67
|Level||Damage Per Blade at Min. Range||Damage Per Blade at Max. Range|
Duration : 6 seconds
Movement speed : 820 (Very Fast)
1070 (with Smoke Trails)
Attack: Spinner Blades
Leon flicks his wrist and fires 4 Spinner Blades. The blades deal less damage the farther they travel.
Leon fires 4 long-ranged blades that sweep from left to right in a cone. The damage dealt depends on how far they travel before hitting their targets. Targets close to Leon take the most damage, and targets near Leon’s maximum range take significantly less damage. The attack takes 0.55 seconds to complete.
Super: Smoke Bomb
Leon becomes invisible for 6 seconds. If he attacks, he will be revealed. Enemies close to Leon will be able to spot him.
Leon turns himself invisible for 6 seconds, allowing him to either retreat or ambush an enemy. Enemy Brawlers can see him if he is within 4 tiles of them. If Leon attacks while invisible, he loses his invisibility. If he takes damage during his Super, he will momentarily be visible.
When Leon uses his Super, he gains 30% boost to his movement speed for the duration of his invisibility.
Leon’s movement speed increases by 30% while his Super is active, allowing him to move much faster while he is invisible.
Leon recovers 1000 health per second while his Super is active.
If Leon has missing health while using his Super, he regains 1000 health every second for the duration of his Super, for up to 6000 health if he doesn’t cancel his Super with an attack. He still heals even if he takes damage.
Leon creates an illusion of himself to confuse his enemies.
Leon creates a clone of himself, allowing him to confuse enemies or escape. The clone chases down the nearest enemy but won’t do anything when it reaches the enemy. It replicates Leon’s health (including in Big Game if Leon is the Big Brawler) at the Gadget’s activation time and copies the number of items (such as the number of Gems, etc.) that Leon himself has, as well as the status of his Super. However, the clone can’t heal, and all damage will be doubled. The clone vanishes when defeated, if Leon summons another one, or after 10 seconds.
Leon creates a stealthy area for his team to hide in.
When this Gadget is activated, Leon drops a lollipop below him that creates an area that turns him and his allies invisible in a 4.33-tile radius. The lollipop has 1500 health, will be destroyed if Leon drops another lollipop and decays 75 health per second until it is destroyed. Like other invisibility abilities, Brawlers will become visible to enemies if they’re within 4 tiles of them.
Is Leon The Best Brawler?
How to get Leon?
Method 1: Buy a Legendary Brawler if available in the shop, which also unlocks the Brawler if the player does not own him already.
Method 2: Open as many Boxes as you can. To get new Brawlers in Brawl Stars, we have to open chests that we receive by playing the game, completing the trophy road, or buying them with gems.
Method 3: Buy gems to buy Mega boxes, But it is not guaranteed to get Leon out of these boxes.
It’s relatively difficult to get the brawler for free in the boxes, but not impossible, good luck!
About Brawl Stars :
Fast-paced 3v3 multiplayer and battle royale made for mobile! Play with friends or solo across various game modes in under three minutes.
Unlock and upgrade dozens of Brawlers with powerful super abilities, Star Powers and Gadgets! Collect unique skins to stand out and show off. Battle in a variety of mysterious locations within the Brawliverse!
Check it out now: T-shirt Brawl Stars, Sweatshirt Brawl Stars, Hoodie Brawl Stars, Clothes Brawl Stars, Toy Brawl Stars, Figure Brawl Stars, Bag Brawl Stars, Mask Brawl Stars, Plush Brawl Stars, Wallet Brawl Stars, Sticker Brawl Stars, Accessories Brawl Stars, Merch Brawl Stars.