Spike – Wiki, Info, Skins and Attacks
Spike is a “Precise Shot” Brawler and is of Legend rarity. He has low health and specializes in dealing with clustered enemies. His Attack and Super are great for dealing with multiple enemies at once.
About Spike : His Attack explodes on impact and shoots in all directions, dealing damage to enemies hit, and his Super slows and damages enemies hit in its area of effect.
Spike hurls cactus grenades that drop spikes everywhere. His Super creates a castor field that slows and damages enemies!
Pirotecnico Spike – 49 Gems Launching May 13th (Friday)
Tips for using Spike
- He is capable of dealing extremely serious damage to grouped opposing Brawlers due to the multiple spikes fired from his attack when he impacts. Your Super’s area of effect can also cause problems for grouped opponents.
- Since the spikes in your attack scatter while flying, having the cactus explode close to a target is ideal as this increases the chance of multiple spikes hitting the same target.
- His Super is also a great tool for area control. If the opposing team is trying to escape with the Gems in Pique-Gema or trying to score a goal in Fute-Brawl, you can block their way with your Super.
- The character’s Super can make it difficult for enemy brawlers to escape. He and his team can do great damage to them while they are trapped.
- The brawler’s Star Power is a great healing tool if your team doesn’t have support brawlers. If you find yourself charging up you’re super too often, don’t be afraid to drop it to fully heal you while continuing to attack enemies.
- This is a good brawler as he can check bushes on Combat maps such as Eye of the Storm. It is an OP team when joined by Crow since Crow’s daggers do damage over time, and Spike does 4 times the damage in some spots.
Skins for Spike
Default Spike Skin
Sakura Spike Skin
Masked Spike Skin
Logmas Spike Skin
Robo Spike Skin
Ice Spike Skin
Dark Lord Spike Skin
Pirotecnico Spike Skin
True Gold Spike Skin
Silver Spike Skin
Range : 7.67 (Long)
Reload : 2 Seconds (Slow)
Projectiles Per Attack : 7
Super Charge Per Hit : 14.42%
Projectile Speed : 2174
Attack Width : 1 0.33 (Spike)
|Level||Damage per spike|
Movement Speed : 720 (Normal)
Range : 7.67 (Long)
Duration : 4.5 Seconds
Super Charge Per Hit : 12.5%
Projectile Speed : 1739
Thorny Grenade Range : 2.67
|Level||Damage per second|
Attack: Needle Grenade
Spike fires off a small cactus that explodes, shooting spikes in different directions.
Spike shoots a damaging cactus that, upon impact with a target or wall or reaching its maximum range, explodes and sends out 6 spikes radially. The pattern is fixed, with 60 degrees between each spike, and it doesn’t rotate with the projectile’s angle. The cactus deals as much damage as one spike, and the attack deals with devastating damage at a point-blank range where more spikes can hit the enemy.
Super: Stick Around!
Spike lobs a thorny grenade. Enemies caught in the blast area take damage and are slowed down.
Spike lobs a thorny grenade over obstacles that, upon landing, creates a circular patch of spikes on the ground that lasts for 4.5 seconds. Enemies within its area of effect take damage over time and are slow.
After using Super, Spike regenerates 800 health per second by staying in its area of effect.
This Star Power allows Spike to heal 800 health per second by standing in his Super’s area of effect for 3200 health. This Star Power only affects the Spike that planted it.
Spikes from the cactus grenade fly curly, making it easier to hit targets.
The spikes shot from his main attack now move in a curving clockwise motion instead of straight out, allowing Spike’s attack to cover a larger area and ultimately hit more targets with his attack. This Star Power also effectively increases the range of the spikes.
Spike shoots 3 waves of needles in all directions, dealing 520 damage per hit
Spike shoots 10 needles in all directions per wave, and each needle deals 520 damage to enemies. His Curveball Star Power doesn’t affect these spikes and travels 6.67 tiles before disappearing. The spikes do 15600 damage altogether.
Spike grows a large cactus with 3500 health to give cover to friendlies. If destroyed, the cactus bursts and all nearby friendlies recover 1000 health.
Spike spawns a giant cactus that has 3500 health. If the cactus is destroyed, the plant bursts and heals all allies in a 3.33 tile radius for 1000 health. If Spike places down another cactus, the initial one will be destroyed and will heal allies.
How to get Spike?
This legendary rarity brawler can be unlocked by finding it in Brawl Crates, Mega Crates, and Large Crates. Also, you can get a brawler through offers in the Store.
It’s relatively difficult to get the free brawler in crates, but not impossible, so good luck opening crates.
- On 6/27/17, his base health decreased from 700 to 600.
- On 4/9/17, the super’s slowdown lasts for less time once out of range.
- On 5/10/17, the super projectile was reworked to fly faster.
- On 7/12/17, the health and damage stats of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4.
- On 12/18/17, his Star Power healing was reduced to 500 health per second (from 600).
- On 16/1/18, reload speed was reduced to 2 seconds (from 2.2 seconds).
- On 3/21/18, his main attack projectile size was increased.
- On 5/12/18, the range of attack spikes was reduced from 5 to 4.33, and they now split in a predefined pattern.
- In the 1/29/19 Patch, the Pink Spike Skin was remodelled and renamed Spike Sakura. And both Spike and Skin Sakura have had their projectiles re-textured: Sakura Spike shoots flower-like projectiles instead of the regular Spike’s needle grenades.
- As of 4/15/2019, Balance changes and rapid-fire equates to the additional range of projectile fragmentation.
- On 08/29/2019, there was an increase in the healing of the second of the “Fertile Soil” Star Power from 500 to 600.
- With Balance changes on 10/23/2019, Star Power Heal “Fruitful Ground” has been increased from 600 to 800 per second.
- After 7/11/2019, Balance reduced the ball angle of Star Power’s “Curved Ball” from 100 to 50 and also reduced the distance of Star Power’s “Curved Ball” from 200 to 100.
- As of 02/19/2020, implemented an increase in Main Attack damage from 480 to 520 per Spike.
- In the March 17, 2020 Patch, the Skewer Bomb Attachment was added to the game.
- As of 06/04/2020 Balance, we have had an improvement, with increased effectiveness of the “Curve Ball” Star Power by 50%.
- On 9/10/2020 Balance, your Main Attack damage increased from 520 to 560 per Spike. And Super’s charge rate increased slightly with Super Attack.
- As of 12/15/2020, implemented a reduction in the main attack reloads speed by 5%.
- But as of 07/04/2021, the main attack range has been increased by 10%.
- On 27/04/2022, the health of the accessory “Peaceful Cactus” was reduced.
Spike Brawl Stars Printed Mask: ROBO SPIKE€9.90 – €14.90
About Brawl Stars :
Fast-paced 3v3 multiplayer and battle royale made for mobile! Play with friends or solo across various game modes in under three minutes.
Unlock and upgrade dozens of Brawlers with powerful super abilities, Star Powers and Gadgets! Collect unique skins to stand out and show off. Battle in a variety of mysterious locations within the Brawliverse!
Check it out now: T-shirt Brawl Stars, Sweatshirt Brawl Stars, Hoodie Brawl Stars, Clothes Brawl Stars, Toy Brawl Stars, Figure Brawl Stars, Bag Brawl Stars, Mask Brawl Stars, Plush Brawl Stars, Wallet Brawl Stars, Sticker Brawl Stars, Accessories Brawl Stars,Merch Brawl Stars.
Shop merch for: